Please be aware that only the German version of the “Privacy Statement” is legally binding.
We use your data in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
This data protection declaration informs you which of your personal data we collect and store, how we use your data, as well as your rights regarding the use of your data.
1. Contact information
In accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the party responsible is:
Restrukturierungspartner RSP GmbH & Co. KG
Düsseldorfer Straße 38
Tel. +49 30 2064 37-200
Fax +49 30 20 64 37-270
Further information on Restrukturierungspartner RSP GmbH & Co. KG can be found in our legal notice (https://www.restrukturierungspartner.com/en/legal-notice/).
Our data protection officer, Kathleen Dräger, can be reached by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post, addressed as "Data Protection Officer".
2. Collection, storage and processing of personal data
Use of the website
Each time you visit our website, your browser automatically sends information to our website’s server and temporarily saves it in a so-called log file. The following data is recorded and stored until it is automatically deleted:
the IP address of the requesting computer, the date and time of access, the name and URL of the accessed file, the website from which access occurred, the operating system of your computer, the browser used and the name of your Internet access provider.
The collection and processing of this data is carried out in order to enable the use of our website (establishing the connection), to ensure consistent system security and stability, to enable the technical administration of the network infrastructure and the optimisation of our Internet offering as well as for internal statistical purposes. The IP address is only evaluated in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure and for statistical purposes, it is thus impossible to draw any conclusions about your person.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Use of our contact form
Regarding any questions you may have, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. Your name and a valid e-mail address are required to process the request and in the event of follow-up questions. Further information can be provided voluntarily. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, based on your voluntary consent.
The personal data we collect for use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your enquiry.
Use of our newsletter
If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information (name) which allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you have agreed to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected unless on a voluntary basis (suffix, first name, company). We use this data solely for the dispatch of the requested information and it is not passed on to third parties.
To ensure that the newsletter is sent out in agreement we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. The potential recipient agrees to be included in a mailing list. Subsequently the user receives a confirmation e-mail to confirm the registration in a legally secure manner. Only if the confirmation takes place is the address actively added to the mailing list.
The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form only occurs based on your given consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke your consent to the storage of data, e-mail address and the use thereof for sending the newsletter by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter any time. The legality of the data processing operations that have already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
We will store the data you have provided us with for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Your data will then be deleted.
Sendinblue (former Newsletter2Go)
We use Sendinblue (former Newsletter2Go) as our newsletter software. Your data is transmitted to Sendinblue GmbH (former Newsletter2Go GmbH), which is forbidden to sell your data and to use it for any purpose other than the dispatch of our newsletters. Sendinblue (former Newsletter2Go) is a certified supplier selected in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Law for Data Protection.
Further information can be found here: https://de.sendinblue.com/informationen-newsletter-empfaenger/
3. Passing on your data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. Use of the analysis tool etracker
Our website uses the services of etracker GmbH from Hamburg, Germany (www.etracker.com), for the analysis of usage data. Cookies are used to enable a statistical analysis of visitor use of this website and the display of use-related content or advertising. Cookies are small text files stored by the Internet browser on the user's device. etracker cookies do not contain any information that enables a user to be identified.
On behalf of the provider of this website, data generated with etracker is only processed and stored by etracker in Germany and is therefore subject to strict German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker has been independently audited, certified and awarded the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
Data processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Our legitimate interest lies in the optimisation of our online offering and our website. Since the privacy of our visitors is particularly important to us, etracker anonymizes the IP address as early as possible and converts login or device IDs into a unique key that is not assigned to a specific person. etracker does not use them for any other purpose, nor does it combine them with other data or pass them on to third parties.
You can object to the aforementioned data processing at any time if it is personalised. Your objection has no negative consequences for you.
In order to object to the collection and storage of your visitor data in future, you can obtain an opt-out cookie from etracker under the following link. This ensures that no visitor data from your browser is collected and stored by etracker in future:
etracker will add an opt-out cookie, named "cntcookie". Please do not delete this cookie as long as you wish to maintain your objection.
Further information on data protection at etracker can be found at https://www.etracker.com/datenschutz/.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Technical cookies are usually deleted automatically when you close your browser (transient cookies), in other cases only after some time (persistent cookies). The provider determines how long persistent cookies are stored. This information can be viewed for instance in your browser.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or an alert always appears when you receive a new cookie. You can also delete cookies. Deactivating cookies may prevent you from using all the functions of our website.
6. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Information, correction, blocking and deletion of your data
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, useful information regarding its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing based on this consent in future.
Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions regarding the use of your personal data.
You also have the right pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please be aware that only the German version of the “Privacy Statement” is legally binding.